Thursday, March 17, 2011

That Job Thing

I have been working at Domino's Pizza a few times now and it is definitely growing on me! I am picking things up quick and cannot wait to start driving deliveries out and everything. I know the money will be great but having a job I enjoy is a total perk!

My only issue is that I might get desensitized to pizza seeing it everyday but I will still have my favorites from the menu. Order me up a medium pepperoni pizza for myself and I am good to go!! Their sandwiches look nice as well and I might have to try a few of them throughout my Domino's career and maybe even afterwards if I like them. :P

So what do you all think about Domino's Pizza: working there, delivery jobs, the food itself? I would like to hear what everyone thinks about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment